Tips for Pet Owners New to Scottsdale, AZBy
Guide for Pet Owners New to the Scottsdale Area
For those pet owners who recently moved to Scottsdale, AZ, we would like to welcome you to the area! Here is a guide for all of your pet care needs in the Scottsdale area.
1. Find a Veterinarian.
Mobil Vet, Dr. Leininger of Vet on Wheels
2. Find a Pet Hospital Near You.
3. Locate a Pet Store.
4. Locate a Dog Park.
- Horizon Dog Park
- 15444 North 100th Street Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
- Chaparral Dog Park
- 5401 N. Hayden Road
5. Find a Pet Sitter.
6. Tips for Scottsdale Pet Owners.
- Summer temperatures are very hot. Keep your pets indoors during the months of May – September.
- Indigenous animals could cause harm to your pets while they are outdoors. Keep a close eye out for scorpions, snakes, hawks, coyotes, and mountain lions.
We are happy to provide more tips for pet owners new to the Scottsdale, AZ area. Call us for any tips, advice, referrals, or pet sitting reservations.
In-Home Pet Care and Dog Walking