Archive for FAQs
At TLC House & Pet Sitting Service our sitters visit dogs up to three times a day and cats once or twice a day. Love and attention, along with providing fresh food, water, and exercise are just the beginning of our services. TLC sitters and walkers are experienced and know what to do while look after your pet’s individual needs.
- Having someone responsible in case of an emergency.
- Having one-on-one play time.
- Love and attention.
- Staying at home in his/her safe, secure environment.
- Being surrounded by familiar sights, smells, and sounds.
- Following his/her regular diet and exercise routine.
- Reduce exposure to kennel cough and other harmful infections animals carry while being boarded.
Our experience sitters can administer medicines, both orally and by injection (for insulin) in accordance with your instructions and your veterinarian’s prescribed dosages. All the care you provide your pet is performed in your absence by our sitters/walkers on your pet’s regular schedule.
Once you experience professional pet care in your home, you’ll never worry about being away from your pet again.
While we are visiting TLC sitters and walkers do those little things to keep your house looking as though you never left, such as: hauling trash cans to and from the curb, bringing in the mail, alternating lights, picking up newspapers and watering plants.
- Having confidence that your pet sitter can handle any issues and responsibilities that arise such as: accidents and clean ups, pet behavioral issues, vet visits, etc.
- Knowing that your pet is in loving, caring hands.
- Not having to impose on family, friends, or neighbors.
TLC House & Pet Sitting Service, LLC
M-F 9am-5pm, Chandler, AZ
Phone: 480-588-1364 (1DOG)
Certified Professional Pet Care Specialist
National Association of Professional Pet Sitters, Board of Directors 2010-2015
National Association of Professional Pet Sitters, Annual Conference & Governance Committee
Arizona Professional Pet Sitters and Associates, Vice President 2007-2011, President 2012-2014
Prepare For Your Pet Sitter
Your pets deserve “An Alternative to Boarding”. Allow them all of the comforts of home while you travel with peace-of-mind, knowing they are well cared for by your trusted, qualified pet sitter.
Consider These Tips When Preparing to Meet with Your TLC Pet Sitter
Plan to provide specific instructions for your pet and home care as well as the locations of all of your pet and home care supplies. At your initial consultation, your sitter will gather this information, in order to tailor their services to your requests.
- Fresh food and water, a potty break, playtime, and lots of TLC for your pets.
- Dog walking in your neighborhood may be provided after learning your dog’s commands, and leash etiquette during your consultation.
- Proper disposal of pet waste and litter are also included during visits.
- If your pet requires overnight care and attention, your sitter may offer that service as well.
- Your sitter may also pick up your mail, alternate lights, water household plants, and take out the trash.
- Our dedicated sitters will leave detailed notes documenting their pet and home care. They can even check in with those nervous pet parents while they are away!
To Ensure the Best Possible Care of Your Pets by TLC House & Pet Sitting Service, Follow These Pointers
- Let the sitter know where to locate pet carriers, leashes, and other pet accessories.
- Provide the name, phone number, and address of your vet.
- If your pet is on medication, let the sitter know, and feel free to leave detailed written instructions on how/when meds are to be administered.
- Leave toys and other familiar objects for your pet to play with while you’re away.
- Leave your home at a comfortable temperature for your pets.
- Provide accurate contact information and specify how you prefer to be contacted in case of an emergency (email, text, phone call, etc.)
Give your beloved furry family members all of the comforts of home by calling TLC House & Pet Sitting Service, “An Alternative to Boarding.” Call TLC Pet Sitters today to set up a FREE consultation at 480-588-1DOG (1364) or complete the Request a Consultation form .